Code’s technical support is strategically located around the world to preserve customer productivity. Customers will speak with a Code employee every time—we don’t outsource our customer service team.
- Product Documentation
- RMA Processing
- Firmware Updates
- Software Updates
- Configuration Codes
- Troubleshooting, etc.
For customers that have large fleets of scanners and limited resources, Code will come on-site and update their firmware and/or software.
- Batteries naturally degrade over time. Code will send customers a fleet of batteries or we can come on-site and swap them out for our customers.
- Chargers, cables, etc.
- As your hardware wears out or breaks Code can refresh your inventory as needed.
- Be it hardware or software customizations, Code is up for the challenge. Expert application engineers will ensure that customer’s data capturing needs and product designs are met.
- Lifecycle Management
- We provide firmware and configuration updates and asset data collection such as serial numbers.
- Spares Pool
- Code recommends maintaining an on-site pool of barcode scanning devices ready be swapped into service in the event a reader fails or is damaged.
- Next Generation Replacements
- When customer’s fleet of barcode scanning devices are nearing their end-of-life, we will provide next generation replacements to seamlessly update their fleet, without upsetting production.
- Standard – warranty coverage that comes with the barcode scanning device purchase. Coverage duration depends on the purchased device
- Elevated – upgraded coverage that expedites repairs and provides accident replacement.
- Peak – highest quality protection that provides everything from Elevated coverage plus advance replacement and on-going care meetings
Advance replacement is an ideal solution when a device isn’t performing as it should be but can’t be taken out of operation due to productivity constraints. Code will ship a new barcode scanning device to our customer; once they receive it, they simply ship the broken one back to us. That’s it!
Expedited repairs offers a 3-day turnaround and 3-day return shipment to minimize the time customers are left without their products.
Accident forgiveness covers those one-off accidents that are not related to wear and tear. We understand that things happen, so we protect our customers.